Remember those Valentines and candy you used to pass out to your classmates at school when you were a child? You can still have that same kind of fun today at the office!
Here are some fun ideas on what you can do to celebrate Valentine’s Day at your work:
- Give out personalized Valentines that have funny messages and inside jokes.
- Bring in a heart-shaped cake or other baked goods.
- Play Secret Cupid — the Valentine’s-Day version of Secret Santa.
- Host a happy hour and serve cheese and wine.
- Give out custom coffee mugs.
- The best idea … dress up as Cupid!