Stevens Strategic Communications produces PR programs for numerous B2B companies, divisions or associations every year. Here are some tips to make your trade show PR more productive:
• Identify products and spokespersons attending the show or conference.
• Contact show management to determine which media will attend.
• Reach out to attendees in an email inviting them to meet your spokespersons.
• Develop a media kit – preferably digital – that you provide media visitors. Send the kit to non-attendees, too.
• Follow up with media attendees to schedule their requested times and share with your team.
Obtain PR counsel if you plan a press conference.
– Edward Stevens, Stevens Strategic Communications