Can you name Ohio’s best? What is your hospital IQ? While Ohio has 215 hospitals, only 21 meet U.S. News & World Report standards and are ranked.
2. University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
3. Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
4. Miami Valley Hospital Dayton
5. Cleveland Clinic Hillcrest Hospital
The Cleveland Clinic ranked nationally in 14 specialties and 10 children’s specialties, while University Hospitals ranked in 10 specialties and eight children’s specialties. U.S. News places the heaviest emphasis on outcomes because of the connection between a patient’s survival and the quality and safety of care.
– Edward Stevens, Stevens Strategic Communications