There are numerous ways to show your support for October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month:
• Register your volleyball team or donate to another one in the Ohio Volley for a Cure to raise funds.
• Shop for the cure at the clothes and jewelry connoisseur Rose & Remington Oct. 22, both in-store and online (use code KOMEN). Fifteen percent of statewide sales will be donated to the Komen Foundation.
• Volunteer to make an impact. Start a grassroots fundraiser or organize a pink sports game. Contact Komen to learn more.
• Join 4,480 Ohio advocates by staying current with legislative actions to mobilize your community.
– Eve Lederman, The 100 Companies