Here are thoughts to consider for those who are a slave to 50- and 60-hour workweeks:
• A 12-hour workday means you have a great business but probably little energy left for LIFE.
• Learn to say NO if your bandwidth is full. Don’t volunteer your time if you know you don’t have it.
• Know the difference between being efficient and being effective.
• Create a STOP DOING list.
• Do the unnatural: delegate.
• Tackle the hard problems first, while you have the energy.
• A tick of a clock is never returned. Apportion each one wisely.
Remember: Run the day or it runs you!
– Michael Strickland, Business Mentor