• Bexley Farmers Market (Columbus) – Supports a diverse array of local farmers and artisans and focuses on the importance of inclusivity.
• Hyde Park Farmers Market (Cincinnati) – Offers live music, a variety of vendors and family-friendly fun.
• North Union Farmers Market (Cleveland) – A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that opened in 1995. They are a producer’s only market, with certified products from fresh produce to crafts.
• Countryside Farmers Market (Peninsula) – Has live music, cooking demonstrations, and a variety of local farmers and artisans to choose from.
• 2nd Street Market (Dayton) – Located in a historical building, it is full of local farmers, chefs, artists and more.
– Amanda Fox, The 100 Companies