Six Ohio-based companies made Fortune magazine’s 2019 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For. The annual list is compiled through workforce surveys and submissions by employers, supplemented by news and financial information. Here are the companies and rankings:
• No. 35: Southern Ohio Medical Center (Portsmouth)
• No. 57: Nationwide (Columbus)
• No. 72: Hyland Software (Cleveland)
• No. 76: Progressive Insurance (Cleveland)
• No. 84: Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati)
• No. 99: OhioHealth (Columbus)
The rankings are based on employees’ responses to more than 60 survey questions on how their company creates a great place to work. Congratulations to all the winners.