I am in my fifth week of post-surgery therapy after receiving a full knee replacement.
Things are going great for me. Thank God. The Cleveland Clinic surgical team was awesome. There were a few surprises, but I thought it interesting that:
1. Opioid narcotics are still being prescribed.
2. The scrutiny of infection, blood clots and physical therapy goals is intense.
3. How you sleep and do your exercises three times a day is a balancing act.
4. Getting back to work is more of a challenge than I imagined.
5. You learn quickly how much people mean to you.
– Edward Stevens, Stevens Strategic Communications