If you think that going green at work is difficult, think again.
Simple ways you can help the planet:
– Designate an on-site recycling center, or ask that employees be responsible for their own recycling at their desks.
– Ask whoever is last to leave to turn off lights and change the thermostat to a reasonable temperature.
– Reduce printing. If you must print a document, cut it in fours after being used instead of buying sticky notes.
– Use a large screen for meetings instead of printing documents.
If you’re up for a bigger challenge, use refillable pens to reduce plastic waste.
– Destynee Bush, The Tampa Bay 100