Over 500 attended a dialogue between Tom Mihaljevic, MD, CEO and president of the Cleveland Clinic and Rich Kramer, CEO and president of Goodyear. Here are the highlights:
• Healthcare must be accessible and high quality.
• Digital platforms will play an increasing role, especially in hard-to-reach regions.
• While healthcare has the most employees in the U.S., there are few mergers, unlike other major industries.
• Akron General is the second-largest Ohio hospital behind Cleveland Clinic.
• Cleveland Clinic thrives in Ohio, Florida and Las Vegas.
Mihaljevic indicated the Cleveland Clinic’s success will be measured by the souls it serves.