The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber is recognizing seven African-American leaders through its February “We Are Making Black History” series. Each honoree is literally making history, creating a path for all who follow. These leaders are outstanding examples that Cincinnati is a community in which everyone can make a difference:
• Cathy Bernardino Bailey, Greater Cincinnati Water Works Department.
• Means Cameron, BlackOwned.
• Whitney Gaskins, University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Science.
• Brian Lamb, Fifth Third Bank.
• Kick Lee, Cincinnati Music Accelerator.
• Kenneth L. Parker, Assistant United States Attorney.
• Barbara Turner, Ohio National Financial Services.
The Chamber has more information.
– Rich Walburg, The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber