Get your cocktail shaker and favorite tequila ready for World Paloma Day!
This national drink in Mexico is made with grapefruit soda, tequila and lime. Though not overly popular yet in the U.S., it’s gaining recognition after Cenote Tequila officially declared the national celebration. Haven’t tasted one yet? Try this Paloma recipe from Liquor.com:
1. Rub a lime wedge around a glass and dip the rim in salt.
2. Mix tequila and lime juice into the glass.
3. Fill with ice. Make sure to serve Paloma on the rocks.
4. Top with grapefruit soda and stir briefly and gently to combine.
– Jovana Cresta Duhaylungsod, The Southwest Florida 100