Ohio opened its doors to cannabidiol (CBD) in 2016 to allow Ohioans to treat specific conditions with doctor-recommended medical marijuana. Residents can purchase CBD hemp oil in retail locations or online, shipping to an Ohio address.
Kate Richards indicated in the March 4 issue of ADWEEK that marketers are evaluating or already offering CBD products:
• Coca-Cola is talking with a Canadian company.
• Starbucks might be first with beverages.
• By Chloe offers baked goods.
• Milk Makeup sells beauty products.
• The James Hotel has foods on its menu.
• DSW will carry Seventh Sense lotions.
Ohio is now a CBD state.
– Edward Stevens, Stevens Strategic Communications